View Single Post
(#31 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-10-2010, 04:23 PM

You don't have to make your own bases. There are plenty of sites that provide bases. I think there's a sticky with a list of base sites. Go look at that and use those.

Please please please please please give me some CC!!! I'm dying to hear it all!!!!

Base: Mariii's Dolls House (no link )
Notes: This doll is based off of my Shiba Inu character from another RP site. Though she's just a normal dog, I thought it might be fun to doll her as a person I was going to give her ears and a tail but then I got lazy. Umm...since her underbelly and paws are white, she has a white t-shirt with an orange/brown vest, and white flats. Then her skirt, vest, and hair are Shiba Inu colors o.O

Base: *DEAC Loves You (no link)
Notes: Umm...with this one I was really just trying to practice a shading technuique. For now I'm going to stick with the hair until I conjure up some new way to shade I'm pretty fond of my shirt style, though this isn't the best show of it xD Umm...as for the jeans they still seem to shiny, and I can't figure out how to make them not shiny @~@ Maybe I'll just play around some more DD Yaayyy for messing with stuff!!

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."

Last edited by KiraIMustBeInvisible : 01-11-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!