View Single Post
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-06-2010, 04:38 PM

I just wanted to remind everyone about moving. Our grand opening has been pushed back due to come computer issues on my end, which interfered with my time to code. I promise we are getting back on track. There are some things being changed and also some new announcements which I think you will all enjoy!

Changes...
-Forum descriptions are being updated; forum titles may change slightly.
-Site roleplay is now being separated into a new board with subforums, more on this when it is better organized.
-Updating the Contestants club page with their new theme!
-Writers club is being added soon! More information on clubs can be found in joinable groups or in the clubs forum.
-All coding is now done!
-Our banner is going to be unveiled very soon! Keep an eye out for our main site characters!

New...
-Dollmaker is underway! Please submit props if you want to!
-Website is currently under construction. Soon, we will have our own webpage!
-Our first cross-forums event(happening here and on Dollsters) will be occuring next month!
-Finally, the staff shop will soon open offering changes to new usernames, titles, etc!

Finally, please take note of our blogs feature, which can be found through your profiles/controls and also make sure you log into our money system(AIO Links), through which you earn money for posting on the forums. Keep an eye out for this month's newsletter!

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!