View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Cinema Rantage - 01-06-2010, 02:59 PM

These are the things I loathe the most about going to the cinema.

* The Person With The Biggest Head In The World. You just know this person is going to sit right in front of you. -.-

* The Person With The Weakest Bladder In The World. I will let someone push past me once while the film is on; after that, tough. Either hold it in or go the other way. If you need the loo that often, there is something seriously wrong. O.o

* Crying Children. A cinema isn't a creche; if your toddler is unable to sit still and be quiet for two hours plus, then get a sitter. We've all paid to watch a film, not listen to your child's constant grizzling and whining.

* Children Too Young. Look, stupid parent. If a movie is a PG that means Parental Guidence and it will more than likely be too advanced/scary/confusing/boring to your tiny tot. We do not want to hear your toddler's shrieks of terror, questions or running commentary. Either get a sitter, or take the child out once the above disruptions start.

* Mobile Phones. Turn it OFF. Do not text either as it's distracting. You are not allowed to use these in a cinema anyway, as you'd know if you'd bothered to pay attention. Once a friend and I were sitting in a cinema and this guy sat down next to us. The second the film started, he took out his mobile and started texting. My friend grabbed it off of him and threw it under the seats. XD

* Talking. If you want to sit and chat to each other, then go outside. Why pay all that money for a ticket if you're not going to watch the film?

* Stealing Seats. If I and my boyf have booked seats, that's cuz we want to sit there. If we get there and you are sitting there, then we are going to get you to shift. If you won't, then feel free to sit there... til we return with an usher who'll throw you both out on your ear.

* Mr "Seen It Before". I don't care if you've seen this movie before, please don't ruin it for those of us who haven't. We don't want to hear your commentary, please put a sock in it.

That'll do for now. I do like going to the cinema, despite these rants. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!