View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
eliginorski (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-05-2010, 01:12 AM

I think anytime you go see ANY movie in theatre, there's always a slight chance that you won't like it or think that paying to see it on the big screen wasn't completely worth it. And honestly, when I went to see this last week I was a bit iffy about spending $10 on a movie ticket when I only had about $20, but even before the movie was half over I was glad I did. This is just one of those movies that you just have to see on the big screen while you have the chance.

And I really wish I could've seen it in 3D, but my theatre just isn't that cool and it's also the only theatre in this city. But it was still a really awesome movie, I'd totally go see it again if I had the money. The whole movie was just so beautiful, even the scenes that made me cry, like when the home tree was shot down. It was a gorgeous yet really sad scene, I must admit it left me in tears, as did the deaths of Grace and Trudy. But then I just get emotional like that when I watch movies...

"I have always valued my lifelessness."

~Tik Tok (Return to Oz)

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-08-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!