View Single Post
(#27 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-02-2010, 05:20 PM

Haha, no, she's not pregnant. The base just had ultra big hips. Plus, if she were supposed to pregnant, I think the baby bump would be a little higher up

New doll!

Notes: I was listening to Punk.b*tch by 3OH!3 when I made this. I was originally going to give her a mohawk, but then I decided just having purple hair was ok @~@ I'm really proud of this. That black thing around her waist is a belt, and those are boots, not socks down there on her feet! Ugghh...I was having trouble with the base. It's so dang small >.<
Base: CCG (21) Fantasies

EDIT:
Another doll >.<

Notes: She's a water fairy I simply adore this ^-^ The dress's shading is a little funny, and her right leg is really weird, but I was just to lazy to fix it >.< Stupid laziness. She doesn't have any wings because I think of Faerie's wings like butterfly wings, they're very delicate, and since she's a water fairy she spends a lot of time in the water. So they might tear D: Yeepp...all CC is welcome for both dolls ^^
Base: CCG (21) Fantasies

Gradient Palette: P i x ** P a r a d i s e ****

Last edited by KiraIMustBeInvisible : 01-02-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!