(#8 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-02-2010, 03:00 AM

Okay! Just got back from the regular version of Avatar (aka, the one that won't make me sick xD) And again I will say WOW!

Now that I was able to watch the whole thing I'm able to appreciate it more. What a revelation! I hope to see more movies as intense and romatic as this one! It's got it all! You've got action for the men, love for the women, special effects for the technical gurus aliens for the sci-fi finatics, fantasy for the young at heart...the list goes on!

Absolutely a perfect movie. One of the fight scenes still made me sick, but that's to be expected since I like to watch flashy movies with the lights on xD

SUCH a magical world! I adore the whole thing, even the scary monsters which are really ferociously beautiful. I cannot wait to have time to doll this movie, such a pretty doll it would be and yet it will never ever capture the beauty of this film.

This is one movie that might be better than a book... I just cannot imagine it being any more brilliant.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!