Thread: Racism
View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 12-29-2009, 11:41 PM

(side note: you have probably noticed this but big controversial topics such as, but not limited to racism,politics, and religion are not the best conversational starters because, and this is theoretical of course, it can technically go on forever because no ones view is the exact same, for example, democrats and republicans don't always vote for the popular bill choice in their group... and it can be at an even fine(er?) point but you get the point(?). )

Although I think everyone is entitled to their own view (which is my view too just saying ), Racism should just be extinguished. It requires someone pis*-poor morally to say something or do something down right racist. But some people that feel accused of being (tortured? I don't know what else to say...) by racist remarks and/or actions don't quite understand what racism is. (ex.(?)Just because I am looking at you doesn't mean I'm in any way racist) Thats is just another sad example of what (at least happened to me) happens every day all around the world. I guess people with that attitude will have had to live through the 50's- early 70's to grasp the meaning. Not like I have but my dads old (I hope he isn't reading this...T.T) and he told me how horrible and sick it was back then and how polluted the minds of people were back then, and watched many shows on the history channel and read about it in school...well now I'm just rambling but the minds of people changed drastically after this experience and many people have labeled white colored people evil even after it was all done. I know this is cruel to say but sometimes I just want to shout, its not my fault my great great grandparents had slaves (if they did :S) sorry that I was born into this culture(right word??) again I keep on rambling but I have many feelings and opinions about racism (but who doesn't??)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!