View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-27-2009, 03:16 PM

Yeah, I see what you mean about the dress. I noticed it should've had a little more shading, but I was to lazy (whew!) The "stockings" are actually her legs. I forgot to add that I edited her legs so the looked somewhat like metal(not really) and I called it "Steel Leg". Don't ask me why, this is coming from the mind of a 13 year old who reads WAAYYY to much

Edit: New doll!

Notes: I think I'm getting better, no? Anywho, these are two of my charries from a different site, Elisa (Pronounced Ee-ly-za) and Emma. I'm really proud! No shoes because shoes are overrated. All CC welcome!

Base: nicolabear on deviantART

Sorry for the double post >.<

Notes: I'm really proud of this doll! I wasn't go to do a shirt, but then I decided I would do a Bikini top, but it didn't come out looking like that, now did it? Anywho, I'm pretty proud of the shading on the shorts, and then hair. I'm soooo proud of it ^^

Base: nicolabear on deviantART

Ughsies, triple post D: So sorry!!

Notes: Ugh, please, no CC on the dress. I was originally going to have her be nude, but we can't really have that, now can we? So I just quickly drew in the dress. My main focus was the hair and the Headband, which is sort of like her crown. Yeah. That's a pearl on it. I was going to do some makeup but then I got lazy and didn't do it. Definately a fail. CC is welcome for the hair!

base: YUME STUDIO - Angy-chan's dollz & more...

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."

Last edited by Miranda_ : 01-01-2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: You know you can post 4 images in one post, right?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!