View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-15-2009, 07:55 PM

You should. I'm liking it already and its getting a lot of attention from dolling groups

I've reported them too and finally asked straight up what was up with it. Apparently, because they say they are bases, that means they are bases. It took all of my control to ask since when did 13 year old fangirls run dA because last thing I knew its adults who do. I even have reported straight up drawings that were comics or hamtaro colorings and they weren't moved because it is up to the artist to define their work. I understand the freedom, but there are basically no lines at this point in time anymore. I like pyro, but this site stance is bothering me immensely and I know she doesn't like them either.

I really liked that article too. It definately was a good idea considering its still an issue in the community. Everyone is afraid to break out for fear of being picked on. Lord help you if you aren't popular too because then everyone will jump on you.

That's sad. Hopefully you'll get to read it. I really liked it since I've been considering more attempts at male dolls. Have to really with the massive layout project I've got planned.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!