View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-14-2009, 05:31 PM

I agree that its been immensely helpful in a lot of aspects. I've seen everyone's dolling and writing skills(not just from the stories section, but also in the roleplay section) really just go through the roof. Maybe with a fresh start, we could bridge the lines between the sections though, adding new perspectives for critiquing and discussions.

An expiration date does not necessarily mean the end of all things. It just means we have opportunities for new beginnings. It gives everyone a chance to pursue the things they've dreamed of doing. I've always dreamed of having a doll site of my own and this has afforded me an opportunity that I've wanted to pursue for years. I know some people are creating their own sites, which I have nothing against. I accept the choices people are making and while I would hope we could continue to be one community, I understand each section has its own needs and desires. I will say that I hope more of the writers will choose to join us. We have plenty of writers on the forums who simply left the writing section because of how bad it used to be(and still is in some parts) and I think having us come together would really spur some great stories and poems.

I'm rambling. In some ways I am a hopeful fool, but in others I can see how things can come together. It just takes the will power of the members. I continue to encourage people to join Dollsters. With more people, we can really get an idea of what each section really needs. I'm not too sure what the writers would want out of their section and more writers could help me make it better for them.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!