(#113 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Lightbulb New theme! - 12-12-2009, 11:34 PM

Thanks, Miranda!

Okay, here's what I've come up with. If it's too crazy, I have another, less crazy idea. I hope it's okay, though, because I'm really excited to see what everyone does with this.

I wanted to do a holiday theme, but i didn't want to stick to just Christmas. And I've made so many Christmas dolls lately, I'm sick of seeing red and green dresses, L0L. So the theme is holiday cards. Any of the major holidays going on right now (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa) - find a picture of a holiday greeting card that you like (either online or take a pic of one you received/sent). Then, create that card as a doll. Try to pick a card that doesn't have a person on it; that makes it a bit more fun.

For some inspiration, I've done one as an example. This is the card i received; this is the doll i made based on the front of the card.

You all know the rules, so please don't forget to either link to or name the dollmakers used (whether they are personal makers or on different sites). Also, please include a link to the reference pic/greeting card you used. If anyone has questions, just post them here and i'll answer them.

Deadline: 2 weeks, which places this ending on December 26.

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!