(#53 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-12-2009, 06:37 PM

>.<
I am starting to get at my breaking point with the girls at my school. I'm really quiet, and everyone knows it. I'm not silent, but some people treat me like I am, and that I don't have opinions or feelings. :(
So last week we had to get in groups and read each others' papers. They began to, but simply got off track. This one girl, Mady was like, "I need a last name for the girl in my story....her first name is Lauren."
And thats my name, but I didn't really care.
So this other ***** Amber was like, "How about Lauren S.?"
She said my last name, but I will just put my initial. So when they said that, I just ignored them, and tried to get my work done. But they started laughing. Loud. And then Mady "whispered" something to the girl next to her, Maria, a girl that could be erased off the face of the Earth and i would celebrate, thinking that i couldnt hear them.
REALLY loud she said, "Look at her face, its getting red, look how ugly she is!"
That ugly comment completely broke me down of all the self-confidence that i had, which was barely any at all. I struggle everyday just to get through it all bc of them and ppl like them. I HATE MEAN GIRLS.

and this OTHER mean girl that wasnt in the conversation just got a tattoo...shes 13...just thought i'd say that :P

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by iluvdolphin6 : 12-12-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!