View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 12-05-2009, 12:46 AM

This is a black & white photo portrait that Ebony had done while she was on holidays in Tokyo, Ebony is very Geisha like I think, The stem of the flower is a little off but thats the way the shape of the heart went so the stem went with it, anyway she had her hair & makeup professionally done so that she looked like a Geisha (hence the eyes) I had a little trouble with the eyes & lashes the rules stated that she had to have black or white eyes so I did my best lol...Hope you like her

Maker used: PURRRFECTION (which is hidden)
Items included: Background

Judges' Critiques
All in all, this is a fantastic doll. I adore the Geisha role that Ebony is playing and the border is brilliantly styled with a lovely rose. I would prefer that there just be one colour used in a colour splash, tho. However, the doll is superbly put together, and the hat and fan are nice touches.
-Miranda_

And such a ravishing Geisha Ebony makes! I do love the pretty ornaments in her hair and the wonderfully silky and flowing dress! But there are a few issues with this doll, both of which are pixel-based. The beautiful scrolling heart she's sitting on has a few white pixels around it, and the green to the flower is a bit edgy. I think it could have curved a bit more gracefully, but in it's rigid state I find it a little distracting. I do love the ornate frame you chose! It ties the entry together nicely. Congrats on making such a beautiful entry!
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

The fan looked a bit off as well as the flower stem in this doll. Mostly because there was few colours and shading used, so it came off as rushed and scratchy; a darker colour could have been used to outline them. Other than that, a beautiful doll.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-11-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!