Mmk, here's my entry. I hope it works.

I included:
High heeled shoes
Belt
Bouquet
Pet
Background

Judges' Critiques
This is a wonderfully put together doll. I love the dress, and the way that she's holding it with one hand, and the recolouring is just perfect. The bouquet is a good choice as the colour splash; it's really effective as just a single splash of red that just jumps out the picture and grabs you. The border is a little blocky, and that's about my only criticism.
-Miranda_

Aw, how adorable! I love how well the pose and props work together! It looks as if she's moving her skirt out of the way to better see the precious kitten leaning on her leg! I do love the outfit you chose, it looks like something that can be walked around in to go get a bouquet of flowers. Aw, the flowers. Perhaps a less bright color would have worked better? Pink, maybe yellow? The red definately pops, but something a bit less bold and more sublte would have matched the 'fun and cute' picture you portrayed. Had it been a love scene the red would have worked out nicely to promote passion, but it just doesn't fit here. Great job on making such a cute entry regaurdless!
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

This doll was well put together, and the bouquet definetly stood out. I know it's in black and white, but the shoes and the base could've been shaded a bit better to show shadows or something.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-11-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!