Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-30-2009, 07:51 AM

Character: Ashley
Items Included: Stripy Stockings, Hat, Belt, Background
Base: DHF

Judges' Critiques
Its plain and simple compared to the others, which is very nice, but it is a bit of a disadvantage. The jacket kind of blends into the background, but I can still tell what it is. I like the orange scarf but with everything else being so simple, I think it should have been a bit more extravagent. Overall, it is a very nice job.
-singergirl509

I really like your concept of her popping out of this film noir sort of world. Its almost like as she moves more into ours, she would gain more and more color. I think your concept is the most unique in how you took the color splash and applied it to the character as well. I also think using orange was a bold choice since its such an underappreciated color. I think it would've come off a bit better though with a slightly more diversified palette because right now the shades tend to blend together into one. I agree with singer that your jacket tends to blend into the background, which could've been fixed with a slightly lighter shade of gray for the sky. Your skirt's shading is definately off and could've used more work. Overall, way to make me fall in love with your concept!
-Silver_Wolf_Kitty

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-11-2009 at 05:57 PM. Reason: correct image format
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!