View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-23-2009, 04:41 PM

A gray wolf, scarred just above the left hip on the left side, padded down an alleyway, nosing a baseball as she walked; she'd found it in a park and had taken it. Figured it might do to have something to pass the time with. She could hear claws scraping against the concrete and started to growl, pawing the ball closer to her feet. However, the noise faded away in the direction she was heading; somebody heading back to camp, she supposed. With a snort, she picked the ball up in her teeth and took off at a brisk walk to try and get back quicker. Man, if I'd found a bat, we could keep the cubs occupied for hours.

Once she was close to the base, the wolf changed; she became a tall, tanned woman with an eyebrow piercing, a nose ring, a lip stud in the right corner of her mouth and multiple hoop earrings and wore faux leather jeans and a similar shirt with the sleeves torn off. Her hair was black and her eyes were a deep, cold blue. She picked the baseball up in her right hand and tossed it up, catching it as it fell back to her, and she headed into the base. Wonder where Phelan is.

--

Out in the forests, a vulpine dashed through the woods, chasing a rabbit; god, he was hungry! He'd had to beg the Alphas to go out and hunt something on his own; he'd promised up and left to bring back a deer once he'd caught something to eat. Oh, he hoped he could catch something big to please them. He'd been getting into nothing but trouble; the other night, he could have sworn he'd seen someone in the pack leave and go into the city, so he'd gone to look. He hadn't gone in! He hadn't even gotten close enough for them to see him! The Alphas had been so angry with him. He'd tried to explain; and he'd had to eat scraps until tonight.

Raoul's stomach growled hard, and he pounced on the rabbit, tearing into its throat. He felt its legs thumping against him briefly before stopping, and he settled down to eat. Rabbit wasn't exactly his favorite thing to eat; he thought they were far too furry with not enough meat. I need to find the deer pack. I know they're around here, I can smell them. He licked his muzzle just thinking about it and bit down on his tongue by accident with a loud yelp. He pawed at his jaw a bit, whimpering, before finishing the rabbit and licking the blood off his fur. Though really, it wasn't noticeable; his fur was about the same dark red-brown shade.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 11-23-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!