Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-20-2009, 04:11 PM

I severely believe in spankings. And I have just the case to prove my point:

My twin sister and I were spanked growing up. Our father was usually the one to do this. We'd get spanked for being bad, flicked on the head for doing something idiotic and poked hard in the chest for warnings not to push them further. My mom used a spatula, lol, but my dad used himself. My sister and I grew up into fine adults. Granted my sister is a bit wild, but she's not and wasn't overly troublesome. I had an attitude when provoked, but nothing more than that. Now for our brother. He is 7 years younger than we are and since my parents split up (mom taking us miles and miles away) my brother was only physically disciplined for maybe 3 years.

This SCHOOL year alone my brother has been suspended twice, caught breaking and entering, caught stealing, caught high with we.ed on his person, and more....the verdict? He was grounded. Each and every single time, and each and every single time the groundings are lifted because it's too much of a has.sle to keep him grounded. (Whiney as a result of being the overly spoiled 'baby' of the family).

My sister calls to tell me because my mother knows my opinion, which is that she did this to herself. She babyied and spoiled him, she didn't discipline him as his sisters were, she moved him away from his family and so much more.

He was never taught some good and healthy fear of retribution.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 11-20-2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Darn stars...-.-
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!