(#110 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-19-2009, 06:51 PM

I look forward to seeing it, Queenie

Thank you, Lovie! I know we have had issues where people have no clue where to put their other art(like drawings, pixel art, etc), so I'm hoping this will solve that problem. Also, maybe it'll encourage people to expand their art. I know a lot of dollmaker dollers do pixel work too, so this is an opportunity to share and get feedback, and maybe other people will want to give it a shot.

More than that Obviously there will be the basic forum news--updates, announcements, rule changes, etc--but there also will be features like doll(s) of the month, shop of the month, the monthly challenge, events, tips, member interviews... Basically anything you imagine will show up in this! Members will have to chance to write for the newsletter in exchange for money(and a bit of fame for getting in) and eventually I'm hoping the mods won't have to do it at all and that it will be a member initiative, just with an "editor" to look it over before it gets published.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!