View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-18-2009, 11:01 PM

Spanking is good. I am not against it. Perhaps it is because I was spanked as a child, and I have actually benefited from it. There is no such thing as excess spanking unless you really are doing it excessively.
(I.E. You do your homework, and get one problem wrong, and get hit for that.)
Also, I'd wish that it didn't hurt so much (ah, as yes, my dad has used a belt before, which the buckle hurt quite a bit XD), but once you do something wrong it's worth it. Also, it should not be done in anger, but in discipline. That must be gotten right. Please try not to do it when you're drunk. *Still remembers being chased around by my dad as a kid, although I don't remember why anymore. I did something stupid, probably, and he was pi'ssed, I ran away from the stick and he followed me, when I fell over he started htiting me.* He was probably drunk, or something, lmao, perhaps not drunk but under the influence.
Heck, if it really pushes you into a depression then you are really weak or they went too far. =__=''

There's a fine line between discipline and hurting just for fun, remember to keep the line seperated and it should all be fine. Remember to be merciful at times, don't push them into crying. o_O'
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!