View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-18-2009, 09:56 PM

Ugh. I hate bullying. My friend Maria had it worse. She was jammed into a locker x.x and was stuck there for three hours, no one knew. (She's small and sknny enough to fit.)

Yet, I have no problems with bullying...Argh, I feel as if I'm the bully sometimes, that's how mean I am. ;__;'' Of course, that was in fifth grade *due to being bullied in first grade, second grade; I decided to become one myself*, and I do sincerely hope I've matured since then *shivers*

Yes, it's true that bullies like reactions. They, themselves, are insecure *coming from someone who knows* and wish to make themself more secure by making other people feel left-out. Gosh, just ignore them. They do have weak spots. Let yourself cool down, first, and don't let them know that you're getting to them. Don't be passive, or aggressive; be assertive. Let them know how you feel. Use only "I" statements, such as "I feel hurt by the way you're doing this." "I would like you to stop." Use emotional appeal. No one's point heartless in this world, and if they have become, it's for a reason. Don't use "You" statements. "You are so weak." "You are so stupid, what the heck are you doing?" "You're so retarded for trying to mess around with me." See, see, this gets them more riled up. I should know. They might not get back at you right then, but if they ever have the chance to, they will. Trust me on this, too, I've sworn to get back at people, that have stood up and went back against me.
Primarily my middle school's very good with the bullying thing. Nearly no one is bullied, (of course there are SOME, but very few) simply because our teachers do care. Supposing that you feel like crap and you are pi'ssed, we have a very good counselor and many people coming in to raise awareness for bullying and how to counter-act it. People that bully are usually stopped. Although there is still a main Popular | Nonpopular line there, the popular and non-popular people can still talk without getting all b'ytchy.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!