View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-17-2009, 11:32 PM

First, you need to get a grip on yourself. They like seeing you upset, that is why they do this! When you react the way you do, it gives them the satisfaction of knowing you and it also makes the teachers think you are the trouble maker, even though you aren't. So, instead of throwing things or yelling, take a breath or two, give the a snappy response like "Well, at least I don't have to pick on people to make myself look cool", and walk away. It won't stop immediately, but they will grow bored of it when you stop reacting. It worked wonders for me in middle school when I was bullied and they all pretty much gave up once I simply ignored them(well, and when I hit someone too, but you shouldn't do that) since they weren't getting their fun reactions anymore.

Second, why aren't the teachers helping you? Are you approaching them politely? It is their job as adults to step in and make sure the school environment is safe and comfortable for you too and if they won't do that, go to the principal and tell him/her that you tried to ask the teachers for help, but they ignored you. You should also speak to your parents. Trust me, there is nothing scarier than a parent storming into the school to give a principal a piece of their mind.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!