View Single Post
(#27 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-17-2009, 08:08 PM

Haha, I'm certainly glad most of the Twilight fans I know have common sense! You know, enough to not tear each other apart over a poster. My goodness, some people are just crazy.

I'm definitely Team Jacob. IMO, his character has the most development, and...Taylor Lautner is just way more attractive than RPattz. Actual, after finishing BD, Kate and Garret are my favorite characters.Oh, and Leah too. Whoever said jake should have ended up with Leah...that is one non-cannon fanship I'm willing to root for. And I'm not much of a shipper. Although honestly, I didn't really like I BD ended. It was just so....abrupt. I mean, she's building to the climax, building, building, building...and then it just dissipates. I felt like she felt rushed to finished. The pressure from fans definitely showed.
I really liked the middle part told from Jake's POV, though. Lol, it was good to get out of Bella's head.

I thought the first movie was a joke, but New Moon has a new director, and a budget, so I'm hoping it's better.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!