View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-17-2009, 05:23 PM

The ending just referred to his video series is all, I really didn't pay attention once he stopped joking about Twilight.

High fives! I loved Oliver Wood. Totally off-topic, but I thought his accent was to die for. He was one of my favorite characters in the series.

I actually like Jacob. He was a character that I thought got the short end of the stick, especially since Meyer seems to have this hatred for him. He deserved better than what he's got(I mean, pairing him off with a baby was a little extreme--did she seriously have to do that?). I've always felt Edward was overly glorified and like Meyer did it all to Jacob just to protect her golden child. It has a similar feel in the actions that Harry Potter did, where Ron often was the one who stormed off, got all fussy, was an idiot, while Harry got all of the glory. I'm certain everyone expected me to bash both, but it seems to be an underlying feel among those of us who don't like Twilight that Jacob wasn't appreciated by the author either.

It helps that Taylor is totally my type xD I find very pale guys a bit bothersome since they remind me of my ex. I've always liked the muscled, tan fellows, though its much more important for them to be a good person. Taylor has just made himself more loveable since his personality seems so pleasant.

I know, Kristen seems so terrible! I don't know why, but she just appears to not appreciate her fans the way she should. I saw an interview where she got all in a huff because fans call her Bella. Seriously? Fans do this all of the time, I see no harm in it.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!