View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-16-2009, 11:29 PM

I just had to jump in and say that even though I don't like the series, I think Taylor Lautner is much hotter. Never really been into the super pale thing even though I used to like Pattinson when he did HP(so underappreciated and cute then :/); he only made himself more gross when he went into "not washing my hair" mode and openly admitted he didn't. Icky, no clue why he doesn't, he was so cute before.

I totally sound creepy saying I think this boy which is like my sister's age is hot xD I think he really is the best out of the cast. In general my impression of the rest has been they really aren't very pleasant people, but that's only what I've read in the reports and if you aren't on good terms with the media, they aren't likely to be nice.

Also, I thought you guys might like a bit of humor about the new movie. I saw this and figured you guys would appreciate the jokes about the trailer(I cracked up right at the beginning). Not meant to be a hate thing, just sharing an amusing joke video:
The 5 Most Baffling Moments from the New Moon Trailer - Funny Videos | Cracked.com

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!