Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-10-2009, 10:04 PM

GLAM! - Index

Ohhhh!! What news, Wolfie? xD

Kitty, I already went to the mods. They just told me to email the thief again and deal with it on my own. >.>

The girl took it down, but it's just the idea that it had still be up there, she received comments on it, and said it was her work - and she just used a "different style". >.< I mean, couldn't the mods have done SOMETHING? Like, even if they just banned her for a couple days, I dunno. Rawrg.

UGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-is p*ssed-

FUDGE. >.<

On the Biggest Loser, Shay was sent home. WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY DO THAT!! I hate the contestants that sent her home. SHE'S STILL OVER 370 LBS! She lost 17 pounds that week, and still was under the yellow line. F*CK, I'M SO MAD OVER THIS, IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY SCARY. xD It's just a TV show for me, but for that contestant, it's SO MUCH MORE. It's her LIFE... and the other contestants sent her home. Why? I dunno, because she's "grown leaps and bounds since she came here". NO. The other girl in the bottom two is under 200LBS. How's that FAIR? Shay has to lose so much more than the other contestants just to get the same percentage, so it's not like she was a threat. RAWRG. Shay NEEDED to be there. Lame. >.<

She was only in the bottom by 0.02%! ((they score by percentage of weight lost that week)). If she lost one more pound (she already lost 17 that week!) or if the other contestant lost one pound LESS, Shay wouldn't even have been IN the bottom 2, and wouldn't have been voted off. UGHHH!

>.<
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!