Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 11-10-2009, 09:17 PM

I really like the "moving to a new forum idea" if things don't pan out here. The only concern I have is what about previous spammers/ people who have been banned permanently on here? I mean I am sure they can view whats being said on here. Would you and the other Mods have control over the banning of the members still? Just incase they want to make a come back.

About the threads. I am finding it hard to post in threads more soo then ever just because of the lack of interest in the topics. I know there are lots of threads, but I find either they are answered quickly as they are questions, game posts and picture posts. I love topics that really engagde me "the reader" to think hard and put out my ideas, thoughts and expressions on the matter.
For example: posts on an article or website. When reading the article yourself you can put your two cents in so a group can decide on their opinions.

I really love this forum. It was my very first forum I had ever been on. I want it to do well and I want to keep all the members here too. I belive it would be a fantastic idea to have a back uo forum, just in case.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!