View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-10-2009, 07:09 PM

Hayley, that's partially my concern too. I'll see how the test run goes with the lifted rules under Music. Its the only board that had it to begin with since I got sick of the fighting between the two groups, but I once more am hoping everyone can put big girl panties on and not fight so **** much.

Grim, I'm looking into things like that with a rescue board. I understand its been a huge problem mainsite and it certainly wouldn't hurt(the other board I'm a big member on has successful forums as well as a chat system running, so its certainly possible). My number one concern with it is moderation of a chat system, which is something I've always thought is a problem on the mainsite(and possibly why the chats get disabled to often here).

Moon, I actually recognize the reaction your friend had since I have it everyday. If you go to the board stats and see our record number of members online at once, you get an idea of how big this site was. As a newer member, you haven't been exposed to this downhill slope yet, but you'll see it in time. It goes hand in hand with staying, sadly.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!