View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-10-2009, 07:00 PM

*Raises Hand* Hey, I'm kinda a regular member. Anyway my friend was on here when she was in...oh...5th grade, and she came on a few weeks ago. And she said, "Oh, no. This is not TDP. TDP used to have so many people and you wouldn't see just 10 people on at a time and.." she went on and on. Anyway- Kitty
WHAT? CLOSING DOWN TDP? I will literally scream if they close it down. From my POV, TDP is a well-run hardworking site, and I've only been here for a month or so. I'd hate losing a great site I come on to, literally.

Also, my feedback is that...Wow. That's it. Wow. The mods and admins are nice but firm, and the posts everyone makes are very entertaining to read. This isn't just a chatroom. TDP is a place to be creative, and talk at the same time.

Edit: I've never seen or heard support, but if she does come back...I hope she finds the site that she's known and loved. With the mods doing a great job and the spammers and trolls under control.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!