(#2 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-10-2009, 02:12 PM

I was too scared to drive when I was 15. I didn't trust myself or the others around me, so I knew it would be better if I waited until I was ready for it, not just because I was 'of age'. A lot of teens just do it because they can, even though some of them (though very VERY deep down) know that they would be a larger danger to society than the rest of the teens. It wasn't because I was irrisponsible or would have drove around playing with the radio (iPods for you youngsters since CD players were still pretty popular when I was 15) or my phone, it's just that I knew I would be second guessing myself which would have made me more dangerous...or just a nuisance, lol.

I started driving when I was 18. I was still scared, but I wasn't second-guessing myself so much. Since I had plenty of practice and paid attention for years I aced my driving test (my twin sister got her licesnce the second she could and barely passed).

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!