(#6 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-09-2009, 10:57 PM

I feel like there's a lot of you who think alike or are just saying that you think alike thus the debating is comming to an end. Like for example: Twilight.

I love Twilight, but you won't see me debating it here in the forums because while I enjoy a good debate, no one likes to be tag-teamed against. The forums are too full of people who think exactly alike...or who say they think alike, so when the rare person comes along who doesn't think like the rest of you I think they feel that there's no point when all that's going to happen is that she/he gets a 8 on 1 'debate'.

I think a good idea would be to let there be a fan thread. So that the people who like something can see that they're not alone, without the hassle of having an 8 on 1. Let them make friends and become more involved. Gain confidence. Then I think you'll get your debates back. When the playing ground is more fair.

As for the flow going down, I'm convinced that it's due to the last Dollmaker Issue. I run a Club called The_Contestants and it's member list contains most of the devoted Contesters of the Contest Section. My member list had dropped substantially during the time when people couldn't make dolls. A lot of those members never came back.

I agree slightly with SRK. What will happen if you get too involved with the 'new forum'? I don't think ya'll will abandon us or anything, but I think it would feel like you would be leaving those of us who are devoted to the site (not the forums) high and dry.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 11-09-2009 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Added a link.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!