(#18 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-06-2009, 02:55 PM

New doll! Well it's not really new (since it's been done for a week) but its the first most of you have seen of her, lol:

Base Credit: Mariiii's Doll's House
Base Edits By Me

This is Emily and as you can tell she's not very happy at the moment. You see, her overly excited mother picked out the most sickeningly cutest costume she could possibly find, a pumpkin. Emily's been trick-or-treating for some time now and she's pulling in a good haul, but she's tired of all the "ooo's and awww's', the pictures, the itchy leafy collar and fringe socks, but most of all she just really wants to put her arms down. Her mother took this one last photo before taking her sweet and sleepy daughter home.

I had a lot of fun making her. I mean, who doesn't like an uber cute kid?!There were a lot of difficulties with the entry though. For one I wasn't going to do a background; I wanted to do long socks, but her legs were so short and her costume so long that it would have just looked like stockings. I started to make a background because none of the other requirements would have worked with this doll/base. The first background took me several several hours and I ended up dumping it and starting on a much more simple background.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!