Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 11-06-2009, 05:45 AM

Character-Ebony
Deadly Sin-Sloth

Ebony feels like a royal queen in her luxurious suroundings and is a success in her own eyes, she has succeeded in doing absolutely nothing for this role and I must say that she has enjoyed it immensley so here she is offering a toast to all her fellow sloths out there, her gorgeous Burmese cat Felicity really hasnt changed at all and has pretty much been a sloth all her life.....
In case the text is not clear enough it says....Come let us celebrate the art of doing nothing..

Judges' Critiques
This doll definately took me by surprise. I was expecting something more 'sleepy' and blue/green, lol. I think this doll is very cute and for the most part I adore it. However there are a few things that bug me and they are the cat, the text and the champagne bottle. He cat looks like he's going to fall off the lounge chair, putting him more towards the middle would have prevented that. The text is a little hard to read, but you made up for it by telling us what it said. I can understand it being hard to read since it's such a small chat bubble. The bottle of champagne needed to come down a pixel or two since right now it's on top of the lounge chair's skirt. This doll is perfectly alligned and definately represents her sin. Not the representations I was expecting, but just as good all the same.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

This is a fantastic doll; she looks wonderfully lazy just lolling there on the bed with her cat beside her, as tho she's not planning to do anything else that day. The hangings really set it off, and her dress is well made, too. My only criticism is that the dress folds could be a bit more naturally arranged where they are falling off the edge of the bed; they're standing up a tad.
-Miranda_

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 11-16-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!