Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 11-05-2009, 06:40 PM

Character-Gabriel
Deadly sin-L.ust
Base- Poupe-base by GigideMortimer by *GigideMortimer on deviantART

Gabriel is normally fairly innocent so when the seven deadly sins role came up she was very exited to dress up in her 'Lusty outfit', she loves most of her outfit but she is a little annoyed at the artist who drew those nickerbockers for her to wear, she doesn't like them at all!
Prince her Chocolate Point Siamese cat is also thrilled to be in the picture, he can be a little vain and spends most of his hours preening so he can look his best to charm the local felines.

Judges' Critiques
I see where your idea was going, I just don't think it was executed very well. She seems a little more like a poster than a doll. I think the black background hindered the view because it all seemed to blend together.
-Singergirl509

I think your story behind your doll helped to clarify it all a bit better. Its a cute idea, I really like it, but the black background definately interfered. I think if you made it transparent the doll would've looked much nicer and less "flat". Your work has definitely improved quite a bit during this competition and I liked seeing your pixel work, it helped bring your doll up to a different notch, though the curves of the couch needs some tidying up to make it smoother.
-Silver_Wolf_Kitty

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 11-16-2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: forgot base credit
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!