TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-05-2009, 02:59 PM

Character: Mandy
Sin: Gluttony
Base: nicolabear on deviantART - obviously edited. :P

Mandy has gained a bit of weight. xD She's fallen victim to the rich, fatty foods. The cream colour makes me think of yummy, sweetening foods, like cakes or ice cream. The circles in the background represent the idea of becoming more "round" shaped, and the icecream is just pixel icecream... yum. :P

Judges' Critiques
Another very well made doll and I like how you added the ice cream cone and the way that Gluttony was shaped. Overall, this was my favorite of the four.
-Singergirl509

I like the symbolism of the doll and how well you thought out each piece of it, helping it all come together to represent Gluttony. The one picky thing is I feel the ice cream or some form of a sweet could've been worked in better, right now it looks like your ice cream has an amazing ability of levitation that I am rather jealous of I feel this came out the best though out of all four of the dolls.
-Silver_Wolf_Kitty

You get the top with me, due to the amount of symbolism you put into your doll; the circles and the cream-color were well thought out, and not just slapped on there because it looked nice.
-Spirit_Queen

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 11-16-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!