prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default My entry! - 11-02-2009, 08:23 PM

Here is my entry.

Character: Amy
Deadly Sin: Gluttony

This would be the pleasantly plump version of ... me? L0L... You can still see the remnants of Chinese food, cheesecake, and spaghetti in my little pigout area. Not much else to say, except i'm hungry.

Judges' Critiques
Oh my gosh I loved this doll! How original to plump your doll up! I was thinking that Gluttony was going to be extremely hard to doll (because just being surrounded by food wasn't going to cut it for my standards) but you have definately impressed me. Everything is alligned and all the props work together fabulously. I love how she's all 'yeah I'm plump, so WHAT?!' The dress is a little odd since the bo0bs are outlined but other than that it's completely fantastic.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

I like this doll a lot. XD It's wonderfully edited to make her look plump, and she's grinning naughtily as she lies on her sofa surrounded by all her food. The food is wonderfully detailed, and not over the top. The carpet also is a nice touch; I'd say this was my favourite out of all the entries.
-Miranda_

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 11-16-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!