Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-28-2009, 05:12 PM

Character: Saguna "Alvin" Nemo
Sin: Wrath
Base: http://ccg.portmanteaux,org/ , Medley

I tried to capture more the aftermath of Wrath. Let's face it, I can't really pixel somebody being murdered in a rage, right? And, er, can somebody pass me the stitches kit? I'm bleeding a lot out of my spleen here. O_o;

Judges' Critiques
Very well made and I love the pants but besides the blood on her arm and the puddle, it looks normal. A background might have helped a little more and maybe a bit more blood and guts if that was where you were going for. Otherwise, its a great looking doll.
-Singergirl509

I feel like this doll fell a bit short. It has a good premise and the techniques used were excellent, with definite improvement with your pixelling, but you left me wanting more. I believe a background could've helped pull this together better and bring it to the level you wanted while still remaining within the rules.
-Silver_Wolf_Kitty

I do love the... contemptuous?/disgusted expression on her face, as though, even after killing a person, she still is disgusted with them. The messyness of her hair also indicates that she'd just been in a struggle, which is a detail I like. Again, I wish there was more blood, but limiting it for the competition's rues was probably a wise decision on your part part. ^^;
-Spirit_Queen

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 11-16-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!