View Single Post
(#447 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-28-2009, 07:32 AM

Okay, so I'm irritated. Why? My brother's friend has the swine flu. No big deal. Except that the kid SHOULD be staying home; the middle school already has a ton of kids out because of REGULAR flu.

So, why is he going to school?

His mom and step-dad are concerned for his grades. I swear to god, they don't even care about him. His older half-brother basically ran away because it was so bad. Of course, the baby brother of the family can do no wrong and if HE gets sick, of course not, he never would have to go to school! Hell, the woman can't even buy her son a coat for the cold season. B*tch please.

So, yeah, if he shows up to school his parents are going to be in serious sh*t. Maybe he'll be able to go live with his dad; hell knows it's probably better for him, his dad has a good job and actually cares about his son and his friends. I honestly have no freaking clue how that hellbeast of a woman got to have custody (practically ENTIRE custody except for every other weekend and part of every summer) of her son when she spends most of her money on booze. -.- The legal system sucks ar'se.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!