Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-26-2009, 11:21 PM

Doll: Nelly
Sin: Greed

For my deadly sin, I chose greed because I thought Nelly's attitude portrayed wonderfully. I had a blast making this because my first time making a pixel item by scratch before...no tutorial either, and i also used a new shading technique.(Dithering) I edited Nelly's eyelashes to make her eyes look like they're are menacingly slanted.

Makers:
TDP Shuni Maker (dress)
SabresxRock (hair, tiara)

Judges' Critiques
Hmmm...There's something about this doll I don't quite like but I can't put my finger on it exactly. It may be that her head doesn't match the scenario, or that the stringy things she's holding look wierd (and I can't tell what they are?) or that her crown is behind her. The doll itself is great. Everything is alligned and you did well on the chest but there's too many small things that are taking away from the whole doll.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

This doll is nice enough to look at, and is well put together, but it's lacking something. A background, or more props to illustrate it would have been nice and would have given the doll that little bit extra that is missing. For example, more material goods to demonstrate how greedy she is.
-Miranda_

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 11-16-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!