View Single Post
(#441 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-26-2009, 08:08 PM

There's a difference between "like" and obsession though. (SOME of) those who are obsessed with it are practically zombies. Like my friend Emily... she's totally obsessed with it, yet she's an English nerd. Unlike most of those Twitards, she's is still relatively intelligent...

Anyway, that wasn't the point. Dracula would be rolling in his grave, if he had one. >.<

~~~

Moving on now, to stop myself from ranting about Twilight more...

I KNOW! MARLUXIA LOOKS LIKE A FRUITCAKE... But my doll version of him looks like poo. To top that off, I'm not even sure with the shading looks like on a REGULAR COMPUTER, because the contrast/brightness is a little off on this one in comparison to my better computer. So the shading could look like crap, too. >.<

Once I'm finished this piece of crud, I shall pixel Demyx. HOPEFULLY HE WILL BE LESS STUPID THAN MARLUXIA.

Another thing...

WHY WON'T MY CAT SHUT HIS FACE?!!!

I just fed him an HOUR AGO, and he's acting as though he hasn't eaten in DAYS. Fat, is what he is. And he keeps meowing loudly in my ear, and even HITTING ME WITH HIS PAW. It doesn't hurt, 'cuz he's declawed, but it's ANNOYING AS HELL. >.<
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!