Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-25-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancasterPrincess View Post
I had NO idea! I'm older than both of you?! I thought Kitty was 23 and Elanorea was a little older than Kitty. Completely wrong on both accounts for sure!

As for me: 20 and can't wait for September to get here already! I already know what I want to do: Go to Ruby Tuesdays or The Melting Pot in a hot cocktail dress and have a nice dinner with my husband his sister and her husband! Although I don't know why I'm so excited. I think the taste of alcohol is icky, it may be that I'll finally be of age. 18 is okay, but 21 sounds so much better to me.
I never noticed this xD I can't believe you thought I was that old, I guess I give off that air a bit. Not really sure why. I've always hung out with older people and have been a serious child(well, usually), but I doubt it made me seem older than you.

For the record, I just turned 19 in late August. Wasn't really a big deal, I'm more excited for Modkipz/Jason's birthday next month--he's turning 21 and I promised him a party. No idea yet if it'll involve getting him drunk; probably not though since we're not huge on it. We'll probably just pick up something and do a toast with his cake, then call it a night. I'm taking him out to Dinosaur BBQ for his birthday dinner.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!