View Single Post
(#80 (permalink))
Old
shaylielove

Default 10-19-2009, 10:34 PM

I have dyed my hair. The year before I entered 7th grade, my mom bought me sun-in to use. My hair went really blonde. It grew out, and my hair is naturally light brown, but it looked terrible. I hated it. So I dyed it dark, dark, brown. I dyed it black one day, deciding I was bored with it. It now is tons of different colors. I cut my own hair. It doesn't look bad. Some of my friends and family ask me where I got my hair cut. Shay's cuts? Lol. My advice to people who want to dye their hair would be to think it over. Its a big decision and it ruined my hair. It didn't necessarily ruin it, but it killed it. I have split ends. Thats what you want to be careful about. Especially if you dye it a dark color to where its more noticable unlike blonde where you can't tell unless you look really hard.

Think it over! Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PruneBlossom View Post
I have black hair. I recently highlighted it for the first time. I really like it. Everyone thought it was cute too.
Careful not to dye it too often! Highlighting only needs to be done twice a year. Once every sixth months.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 10-19-2009 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Double Post
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!