View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-19-2009, 09:04 PM

Suicide is not and will never be the answer. If you have these thoughts, please contact a suicide helpline immediately. You need to speak to someone and they will help you in a way that we cannot. I understand you probably are not ready to get help, but you need to speak to someone. We aren't doctors, only recovering self harmers who understand the struggle and want to help others escape from this awful choice.

If you want to talk privately, please message me! I am available all night and will stay on with you as long as need be.

To clarify for most members, self harm is generally not a sign of wanting to commit suicide. Most harmers do not have a desire to die, simply a bad way of expressing themselves. There are cases though where it goes hand and hand, particularly with DEPRESSION. I am not a doctor, but thoughts of suicide is a part of several mood disorders and is a symptom of a Major Depressive Episode. You need to get help immediately if you are having these thoughts. It may be scary, but you need it.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!