View Single Post
(#64 (permalink))
Old
C0MPUT3RxV1RUS_

Default 10-18-2009, 09:23 PM

I've had so many weird teachers.

In the second grade there was a teacher who taught my grade. He was extremely strick and didn't teach anything that way he was supposed too. He only handed out work sheets. My mom is a teacher at the same school and another employee was selling Madona tickets and my mom baught them. The weird teacher (Mr. A) passed her and was all ""Girl, you stole my Madonna tickets!" She later found out that he lives with his parents still (and hes liek 32) and his mom brings dinner up to his room every night.

When I was in the 6th and 5th grade, I had a teacher named Mr. Warders and he had a bunch of adopted kids and was really odd.

In middle school, all of my science teachers were weird. Mrs S who was extremely strick and was crazy. Mr. Knittle who everyone thought was creepy. There was one (Mr. Knoll) who wrote on the WHITE board in blue and no one could read it. Then he wrote it in a bright red. ugghh -.- Then there was Mr. Snappp who was a jerk. He played a movie during the state test and the principal had to come talk to him.

My english teacher in the 8th grade had plastic trucks and weiner dogs and he played with them during class. He was aslo missing a finger on one of his hands. He seemed loopy all the time.

My teachers this year seem pretty normal, but it's still too early to tell haha
I also had a sub recently for orchestra who sweated like crazy. Sweat was literally pouring off of him it was so gross and weird.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-19-2009 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Don't post twice, edit your previous post.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!