(#432 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-13-2009, 12:18 AM

Dear Purse,

I love you with all of my heart, but as of late, I've noticed you seem to have a tendency to eat my things. I can never find anything when I need it, which is a problem since your multiple pockets and small size were supposed to prevent this problem. Somehow though you manage to get them out of the pockets and my things go missing. Kindly stop eating the following items:
cell phone
mail/bedroom keys
metro card, apartment card, and my credit card
PENS!
hair ties
Also, I didn't appreciate you deciding to kidnap Jason's keys. I don't remember putting them in there, so you must've decided to eat them on your own. Leave all items on my desk alone, you resulted in wasted gas money and annoyed parents having to rescue him from the train station since you made me believe my apartment ate them when instead you just hid them because you are nasty. I appreciate the thought(keeping Jason here forever <33333), but I would prefer him to be at school in the morning since he needs to do his best so he can finally move down here with me.

Thank you.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!