View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-07-2009, 05:51 PM

Ok, here is my entry, at the very last second!

From what I can gather, she is a character from a game called Ricotte ~Songstress of Alpenbul~. Her name is Fiore and she is one of 3 daughters. She is a young widow (hence the sad face) and she loves to cook. That's about all I could find and translate. The pic cuts her off at the waist, so I had no idea what type of dress or shoes she was wearing, although i did find her a cute necklace.

Reference pic: here.

Judges' Critiques
I think you did VERY well on turning your doll into Fiore. I also admire that just because the ref. pic was limiting that you didn't let it stop your creativity! She's well put together and looks so cute! I would have liked to have seen a prop however. Perhaps a black rose or cobwebs to better show her widow-ness. Good job though!
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

The doll matches the reference pic well and is very well put together; however a background or a prop could have helped this doll be spectacular. There really isn't much that helps it stand out from the crowd, altho it is very well made.
-Miranda_

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 10-21-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!