Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-05-2009, 11:20 PM

Character: Nelly
Anime: Sailor moon
Anime Character: Mina/Sailor Venus

I Chose to do Sailor Venus because I remember watching Sailor Moon as a little girls and loving Mina because she was girly and glamorous, even though she was an outcast. The thing she is holding is her magic love chain. this is one of her Sailor Scout powers.

Dollmakers:
Dollmaker(bow, legs, hair color)
TDP Shuni maker (skirt)
SabresxRock (hair)
TDP Harry Potter Maker (shirt)

Reference Pics:
Pic 1: Click
Pic 2: Click here too!

Judges' Critiques
I like that you chose a character than Nelly could stand in as. I think the doll is well put together and I'm glad you chose to include her 'power'! I only have one issue and that the shading of certain areas are way off, thus distracting the doll. Her face doesn't match the skin because it lacks similar shading and her shoes lack shading as well, which does not match the shading of the rest of her outfit. A more 'complete' look would have worked better.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

The doll is well put together; however, it doesn't really capture the character of Sailor Venus at all. It really could be any blonde doll dressed up in the outfit. The chain is a good touch tho and almost saves this doll from being mediocre.
-Miranda_

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 10-21-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!