Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 10-05-2009, 06:21 PM

Character name: Piper
Anime: Black Cat
Anime Character: Eve
Reference Pics: [Click1] [Click2]
Link to an anime info page: [Click]
(The link will take you to the wiki for the manga of Black Cat, but it was later made into an anime show [it even says so on that page])

Eve was a difficult character to doll, which I didn't know until I started ^_^. There's another anime character who looks reeaally similar to her, so it was confusing trying to find pictures of Eve and find out if it was Eve or the other character. I didn't really know of a background or prop to add to the doll, as I've never watched Black Cat before. Her hair looks kind of funny, I know. Over than the difficulties I had, it was pretty fun!

Judges' Critiques
Cute! I love the hair (even as a little too big it's still cute!). Her costume is perfect and aligned perfectly. There's nothing 'wrong' with this doll, but it could definately have been spiced up. Even just putting her in a matching background would have worked (she looks hard core so a metalic background or even just a dark paterned background would have worked). I can understand not knowing about the character, but that shouldn't limit your own creativty.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

A nice looking doll; a lot of effort has obviously gone into making it. A background would have been nice, but the clothes do look very good and match the reference pic. The ears aren't quite centred right and the ears and tail could be a shade or two lighter, so they show up better, but apart from that, this is very good.
-Miranda_

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 10-21-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!