View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-04-2009, 12:37 PM

You should also save your dolls to an image host every time, as iaza deletes files after a while. Imageshack or photobucket are best.

I agree with Lancaster; you really need to add folds and start shading properly. Your dolls aren't showing much evidence that you've even looked at the tutorials; I don't mean to sound as tho I'm being rude, but I honestly don't see much difference in your technique. Look at your own clothes in the mirror; you'll see that you have folds and wrinkles, and that the clothes have shadows, for example, under the bust and the arms. Also, clothes aren't skintight so you need to draw them at least a pixel away from the base. The same goes for the hair; it looks very pillow shaded and doesn't have enough strands.

The only thing you can do is practice; if you check out the early dolls most of the good dollers did in their threads, you'll see that we all start out the same way and improve as we go on. Even me. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!