Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-04-2009, 09:06 AM

Character: Saguna
Anime: Elfen Lied
Anime Character: Nana
Base: CCG (21) Fantasies , Medley base

Oh dear, Nana dropped a bowl of ramen on her head. Silly Diclonius.

Note: As Alvin is busty compared to Nana, she had to be a bewb ninja for this round.

I was going to ask if I could change her skintone, but then it wouldn't look like Alvin, it would look like Nana. So, my excuse? We couldn't find makeup that looked right. Yeah. That's it.

Judges' Critiques
This is an adorable doll. I love the added touch of dropping a bowl of ramen on her head, its very in character for Nana(which I found out after doing research xD). I've noticed your shading is really improving during the competition, distinctly taking on a slightly more curved look that makes the folds seem more natural. I think the folds in the skirt came out beautifully in particular, I love them! The one thing that needs a little tweaking is the sneakers, they came out a little strangely, I suspect it is an issue with the palette itself.
-Silver_Wolf_Kitty

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 10-21-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!