View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-03-2009, 05:28 PM

Sorry I had to attach the link that leads to the doll. Iaza wasn't working for me:
iaza: Free Online Image Conversion - Simple & Easy Converter (Images, Graphics, Avatars, Anime ...)

Characters: Buttercup, Blossom, Bubbles
Base: Star Girl

New Doll!!!
It's my version of the powerpuff girls, I was going to submit it in a contest on a different site but decided not to.
Anyway I decided to use identical clothes but in the different colours leaving the hair to explain most of their personalities:3
I thought Buttercup wasn't a tough name like the original so I gave her pigtails as I think of buttercups as sweet and somewhat gentle. However there is still a teensy bit of attitude in her pose.
Blossom is meant to look smart and carefree, which is why her hair is out but dead straight and neat. She's also meant to be friendly and I though that base would be best.
Lastly Bubbles I think of as a name of someone who is bubbly energetic and good at sport so she has a ponytail. I would consider her quite popular too so I attempted a side fringe as well as a side pony and the hand on hip pose.

Hope you likem can't wait to see what you all think:3

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 10-03-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!